Destination: Gir Birding Lodge
Duration: 04 Days | Nov 23-26, 2023
Group Size: 10-15
Spiritual masters established a set of yogic practices called Classical Hatha Yoga over millennia and these aasanas have limitless benefits. Here are a few top ones for your mind, body, and soul:
- The practice of asanas will help you resurrect your body
- The ailments or the potential ones will start curing, and the body will heal
- The pranic food will help you develop a capacity to balance your mind and body
- The meditation and chants will help you connect with your inner conscience, enabling you to move ahead in life with clarity, focus and confidence
- Your various faculties will enhance as you gain mastery over your inner stillness
- These will cause better relationships, health, success, money, and your goals to make this world a more peaceful place
About the program
- These 4 days will sow the seed of Yoga in you and you will see the fruits day by day as you go along with the continuation of your practices.
- We designed the program for beginners or those who wish to reinstate their practices. It will work for anyone who has a devotional or investigative mindset.
- The program has a tight schedule, and missing any sessions is not an option. 4 complete days of Hatha Yoga will help you balance your mind and build discipline to nurture your body. The body is important for any life as it conducts itself in a certain way through its mechanisms, which ensure your success and happiness. You must follow the program vehemently in order to bring a change to yourself and to keep the program's spirit intact for everyone else.
- Any ailments you may have must be disclosed in confidence before signing up for the program, as this will help the teacher make appropriate decisions for you.
About the teacher
The yoga and meditation program will be offered by Surbhi Bobde, a Classical Hatha Yoga Teacher trained for 1750 hrs under the guidance of Sadhguru & Isha Foundation. She has undergone intense residential training at the Isha Yoga Center, Coimbatore for 6 months and takes great pride in bringing Hatha Yoga to the world in its purest form, for enhanced energy levels, mental clarity and overall well being
Your Stay & Food
- You will stay in comfortable rooms at Gir Birding Lodge sharing, which have en-suite toilets and showers. All rooms are air-conditioned. We will change the linen and towels every alternate day.
- The food will be vegetarian and will follow the pattern of pranic cooking. This will be most suitable for your yogic practices as the mind and body will stabilize faster. We filter the water and you can fill up your own water bottles. It is advisable not to consume any snacks etc. in between the meals as this will hamper the progress of your practices.
- Let us know if you have any specific conditions, allergies or food requirements. We will try our best to cater to your needs if conditions permit.
Day 01: Gir
Day 02: Gir
Day 03: Gir
Day 04: Gir
- Yoga with an accomplished teacher in pristine environment of Gir Forest
- Meditation for success, relationships, health and overall well-being
- Pranic food and its importance of it
- Cooking lesson
- Activities which will help you make your health better over a long period
- Natural History Experiences, bird watching and nature walks
- Accommodation for 4 days on a twin-sharing basis
- Training and various activities related to wellness with a highly accomplished teacher from Isha School of Hatha Yoga
- Meals during your stay
- All applicable taxes
Services Not Included
- Optional tours and safaris
- Personal and incidental expenses
- Somnath Temple visit
- Any flight, train tickets and insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- You can go to Devaliya Safari for wildlife viewing after the program