Why Gir Birding Lodge?
- Cottages set beautifully amidst a Mango Orchard, home to various birds of western India.
- Eco-friendly Wildlife Speciality Lodge.
- Birdwatching and Bird photography with our in-house naturalist.
- Mottled Wood Owl and the Short-toed Snake Eagle are being spotted now.
- Winter Evenings around Bonfires and Local Siddhi tribe dance
- Gir National Park - Home of the Asiatic Lion
Isha Hatha Yoga Retreat
Join us for a special 04 Days Isha Hatha Yoga Retreat in the peaceful surroundings of Gir Birding Lodge, where you will learn to unlock the full potential of your mental and physical health and find an unmatched inner calm. Learn more about the ancient yogic practices, and its limitless benefits from trained experts, while the nature-centric activities and specially-prepared meals work to cleanse body, mind, and soul. Feel free to contact us to learn more about this amazing opportunity.
Gir Birding Lodge
The hotel in Gir is spread over 22 acres and proves to be the perfect base to explore these magnificent forests. Sharing its boundary with the Gir National Park is an advantageous location, and gives the guests at the Lodge a distinct edge when it comes to viewing the Gir Lions and other wild animals
Gir Birding Lodge: Welcome to wildlife and wellness
We at Asian Adventures understand your needs and thus ensure value for time and money for your tour to Gir National Park Gujarat. Get information on the best time to visit Gir and select from the best resorts to stay in Gir National park. Take a Sasan Gir Safari under the guidance of our expert guides, who will ensure a lifetime experience, of The Gir wildlife sanctuary India.Read More
- Gir Birding Lodge Is A Place Where You Can Connect With Nature | Hotel In Gir
- Gir National Park Hotels | Hotel In Gir | Hotel Gir Birding Lodge
- Very Good Experience At Gir Birding Lodge Gujarat | Gir Forest Resort | Gir Forest Safari