Destinations: Gondal, Gir National Park
Duration: 04 Nights & 05 Days
Best Season: October to June
Tour Code: 934
Say the name Gujarat and the first things that come to mind are wildlife and heritage, and not without reason. The culture and tradition, as well as the wildlife, of the region, is truly rich and famously known. This tour is designed to give you the best of both of these aspects, within a short span of time, making it perfect for those restricted by time who want a well-rounded journey through Gujarat.
Day 01: Ahmedabad to Gondal
Day 02: Gondal to Gir
Day 03: Gir National Park
Day 04: Gir National Park
Day 05: Departure
- Stay in a heritage hotel
- Eat traditional Gujarati meals
- Explore the traditions of the Maharajas
- Enjoy antique collections of furniture, cars, carriages, rail saloons, and more.
- Jeep safaris for wildlife viewing
- Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis
- Meals as per itinerary
- 05 4WD safaris in Gir National Park
- All transfers and sightseeing in a dedicated air-conditioned vehicle
- Assistance on arrival and departure
- All applicable taxes
Services Not Included
- Optional tours/excursions; personal & incidental expenses; tips, laundry, telephone bills, alcohol, phone calls, bottled water, Entrance Fees, alcohol, camera fee
- Airfare, Visa, Insuarance etc.